learning framework-meaning behind the symbols
- Local fauna and flora i.e., Western Kangaroo, Brown snake and Wattle.
-Portrayal of hands to show “community” - Youth and Elders together
- The main meeting place symbols facing “inwards” to show connection of students and their learning
- The inwards symbols separated by the brown snake also represent the infinity symbol as learning is a life-long journey
- Positioned in the shape of a cross and the cross in the background represent our faith is at the heart of all that we do
- Cobblestone around the cross represents the different stages of the journey we are on with our faith and learning